An Open Letter to Mystical Throne Entertainment


As I have stated before, I am totally the target audience for your new setting, Mythos.  Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that I’ll be able to wheedle money away from my wife to be able to purchase it anytime soon.  There are two reasons for this:

1)      I was at Worldcon this weekend and bought a bunch of books, including some really expensive limited editions of Robert E. Howard rarities.
2)      As mentioned in a previous post, I basically just ran a very similar homebrewed setting.  Since neither of us is necessarily eager to repeat ourselves so soon, it would be hard to justify spending money on a setting I’m not actually going to use.

If you will glance at my Popular Posts list, you will see that my reviews of All For One,  Honor + Intrigue, and “The Lone Ranger” (2013) rank high in my top ten.  Heck, the Honor + Intrigue review is only beaten out by a post full of pictures of Keira Knightley and Colin Firth.  My reviews are pretty popular.

So…

Could I please have a review copy?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  I promise to be your best friend!

Grovelingly,

Sean Tait Bircher

Comments

Popular Posts