Another Crappy Map

Zhàndòu, City of Warriors
That map post I put up last week was surprisingly popular, so I thought I'd post another map for the hell of it. This is Zhàndòu, a wuxia-themed setting I created for Savage Insider. I expect that when the "Taking Action" issue is printed, there will be a much prettier version of the map in it; I gave permission to Vickey Beaver to have someone else redraw it because I suck.

I mean, look at that river! Rivers don't have up-and-down waves! What the hell was I thinking?! And why didn't I draw it all the way down the map? Why didn't I label it with its name?

I'm not going to go into any detail about it because that would give away the article. One thing I am specifically  proud of though is that I don't actually describe all of the locations in the article. I deliberately left the tofu shop and ruined temple as mysteries for the GM to fill in, which I think is an awesome, punk rock, DIY thing to do.

(Or not.)

Comments

Popular Posts